Saturday, March 14, 2009

Louise Anderson's next book

I may have used the above title before but...there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel for those of us awaiting the follow-up to Perception of Death.

The US edition of Perception of Death came out a couple of weeks ago. (The UK edition came out in 2004 - that's how long a wait it's been!)

In a recent interview in the Evening Times, this slight hope was given:

"Louise said: "I love writing because I can just escape into it. The characters are real to me - I miss them when I'm not writing.

"We are hoping to have my second book out this year, but it will depend on the market. I want to finish the second one so I can get on with some more new ideas."

I listened to the audio book of Perception of Death narrated by the superb Cathleen McCarron and my review is here.

There's also an extract published here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. There are some rather strange comments at that link you provide. Makes you despair, really!

Unknown said...

I'm really hoping to find the second book "Death's Sister" on audiobook, hopefully with the same narrator Cathleen McCarron. Any word on a release?

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

No news on Death's Sister :( - - however I can recommend Cathleen McCarron's narration of Aline Templeton's Big Marge series though she has done the most recent ones. (http://eurocrime.co.uk/books/books_by_aline_templeton.html)