Saturday, November 02, 2013

Karin Fossum - Inspector Sejer news

I'm currently wading through a certain online bookshop emporium looking for new titles to add to the Euro Crime bibliographies. When I've finished I will refresh the pages on the website (may be a few days yet though). However I have discovered that next year's Karin Fossum (in English translation) will be the elusive seventh book in the Inspector Sejer series, The Murder of Harriet Krohn, published 3 July 2014 by Harvill Secker. I hope this is where we discover what happened to his psychologist girlfriend.

I've also discovered that an eleventh book in the series was published in Norway this year - Carmen Zita and Death - which I hope will be 2015's book in translation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen - I want to know what happened to Sara, too! I hope we'll find out. Thanks for sharing the news.